robwebset
Site Mod

PinSentry Support Thread

Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:17 am

PinSentry is an addon that will allow you to set a pin code that you can then force to be input when you play a particular video file or navigate into a given TV Show or Plugin. There is also an option to force the user to enter a pin when the system starts, and then restrict the amount of time the user is allowed each day.

Please read the wiki for more details:

Add-on:PinSentry

You can install this addon from: URepo

Note: The classifications for each country will be added on request (There are just too many to add all of them in one go - and pointless if no one is going to use them)

Donations

If you have found PinSentry useful and would like to help support future development and bug fixes, then please feel free to make a small donation.

dalanik

Re: PinSentry Support Thread

Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:02 am

Please can you remove the popup for repository, it is really rude to bomb users with popups everytime they log on!!

robwebset
Site Mod

Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:33 am

dalanik wrote:Please can you remove the popup for repository, it is really rude to bomb users with popups everytime they log on!!

The message means you have the version from the robwebset repo installed which is no longer supported. If you have the urepo version you will not get this message.

Rob

dalanik

Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:35 am

I removed your old repo, have new repo installed, updated the addon from new repo... still get the message everytime :)

robwebset
Site Mod

Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:40 am

dalanik wrote:I removed your old repo, have new repo installed, updated the addon from new repo... still get the message everytime :)

The message does not even exist in the code in the urepo - so I think you still have one of the robwebset - the most upto date version is 100.4.0

Thanks
Rob

dalanik

Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:45 am

Just checked and that is the version that I have. Updated once more from urepo, still popup! :)

I have another of your addons, which is NOT in urepo - RandomScreensaver, could that be it?

robwebset
Site Mod

Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:00 am

dalanik wrote:I have another of your addons, which is NOT in urepo - RandomScreensaver, could that be it?

You mean this one :)

http://www.urepo.org/addon/15548

Hopefully that helps
Rob

dalanik

Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:44 am

Yes, that's the one, only I don't see it in repo from Kodi :) :)

dalanik

Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:46 am

Ahh, finaly got it there :)

Enigma

Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:46 pm

I have more than 2000 movies in my movie library, How can I make PINSENTRY to ask for PIN for only adult rated movies. It will be difficult to select each movies from the movie library, Is there any way I can select all the movies in the movie library under the movies TAB in PINSENTRY.
I see PINSENTY is more advanced than Universal Parental control and I wish to start using it. But I want PIN sentry to check all the movies in the movie library and ask for PIN only for R rated movies.

Return to “Add-ons”